Thank you to all delegates, sponsors, exhibitors, speakers and partners for helping GiGse 2018 to truly put Noth American gambling, gaming and betting under the microscope.
More information about GiGse 2019 will be available soon.
Or want to book a stand / sponsor? Complete the book-a-stand form here and we'll be in touch
PASPA Demise Opens Up Lucrative World of Sports Betting
With PASPA declared unconstitutional, the pressure is on to get ready with strategy, technology, regulations...
...luckily, GiGse had the answers with sports betting dominating the agenda with 4 panels fully dedicated to it, 5 others putting it a broader context of where the industry is going and innovative sports betting finalists just selected to pitch on the start-up LaunchPad.
GiGse is an event dedicated to the US gaming industry, giving operators, regulators and suppliers the ideal platform to network, learn and drive your industry forward.
With a packed two-day programme of inspiring keynotes, engaging panel sessions and interactive workshops, GiGse gives you the tools to help retain and acquire players, to gain a competitive advantage and to future-proof operations.
Keeping you two steps ahead:
• Prepare for the lucrative game-changer: Sports Betting
• Adapt to generational shifts and prevent loss of future business
• Explore customer journeys to detect and avoid costly pitfalls
• Hone in on your customers’ perspectives, enhance their experience and keep them coming back
• Extract more value from your current customer offering
• Uncover new technologies to get the competitive edge
• Discover the true potential for eSports and DFS
For 2018, GiGse was co-located with Juegos Miami, where the Latin American business community meets, giving delegates more networking opportunities and even more gaming solutions to explore.